Scott Tafoya is a Professional scam artist he works with others creating scams and preying on people to defraud them out of their money.Beware of this man!

He is a FAKE CONTRACTOR, AND HAS A FAKE BUSINESS CALLED ARCOSANTI HOMES INC, HE LIVES IN PAPILLION, NEBRASKA, HE USES THE BETTER BUSINESS COMPANY AND WRITES HIS OWN REVIEWS. AVOID THIS MAN LIKE THE PLAGUE HE WILL WITH OTHERS, HE WORKS WITH WILL DECEIVE, LIE AND EVENTUALLY TRY TO GET YOUR MONEY.

SCOTT TAFOYA AND HIS COMPANY ARCOSANTI HOMES IS A FAKE COMPANY AND HE IS FAKE CONTRACTOR!AVOID SCOTT TAFOYA AND ARCOSANTI HOMES INC, LIKE THE PLAGUE!

This person wrote the review about Structure Solutions. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Structure Solutions to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Structure Solutions for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

EffectiveNotice

A lawsuit has been initiated and a proceeding is pending in an effort to learn the identity of the author of this post.The action is named Scott Alan Tafoya and Arcosanti, Inc.

v. John Doe #1, John Doe #2, and John Doe #3. The Case Number is CI 17-575.

This procedure is currently pending in the District Court of Sarpy County, Nebraska.

The Subpoena will be served in 10 days.

Omaha, Nebraska, United States #1247064

My name is Scott Alan Tafoya.Once again, my name is mistakenly being associated with Robin Scott Tafoya of Structure Solutions.

I have addressed this issue before. We are 2 totally different people, and 2 totally different companies. Here is the original thread.

My website is www.arcosanti.com My office # is 402-991-7667. My personal cell phone is 402-981-3533.

I have never been associated with a company called Structure Solutions, and I've never gone by any name other than Scott Alan Tafoya.

I am a small business owner who has worked hard to build a good reputation, and I don't appreciate an anonymous keyboard warrior mistakenly associating me with a known criminal.If anyone would care to call me to clarify who I am and who I am not, please call me at the above numbers, or at scottT@arcosanti.com

Omaha, Nebraska, United States #1247036

I am Scott ALAN Tafoya, formerly the President of Arcosanti Homes Inc, a company that I shut down in 2006, and currently the President of Arcosanti Inc..

I am not, and have never been, Robin Scott Tafoya.

I have lived in Papillion Nebraska my entire life.

You can view my BBB profile here https://www.bbb.org/nebraska/business-reviews/roofing-contractors/arcosanti-in-omaha-ne-135002607

I would appreciate it if you'd do better research before you associate my good name with that of Robin Tafoya.If you or anyone else has any questions, I invite you to call me at my office, 402-991-7667.